- Kate has over three decades’ experience working with teams and groups as both a leader in business and as a coach and speaker.
- Kate has delivered workshops and masterclasses centred on diversity globally at the highest level.
- We enjoy a lively, interactive and challenging Q&A as part of any workshop to properly explore our concepts with the group.
- Our diversity & inclusion workshop programs are researched and planned to make the content highly practically relevant for participants.
Diversity & inclusion workshops
Our brains are like fingerprints – each one is individual
We help businesses understand brain difference.
Through the neurosmart™ research, we have developed brain-friendly strategies for approaching key work practices. We enable access to the best of all the brains in the business.
A case study…
The leader of a large UK division of a top Fortune 500 organisation discovered that, despite stellar business results, there were some behaviours showing up that meant the culture was not appealing to a diverse group of talent – especially women. He set about raising awareness of the issues and behaviours and creating a new culture that was attractive to a wide variety of people. Learning about brain gender difference, and how to leverage it as a source of competitive advantage, along with practical tools, started to change key aspects of the business culture for the better.
Mindbridge works with a range of leaders forging the way at some of the world's largest companies.
At the core of Mindbridge Diversity & inclusion workshops
Business leadershipfind out more
find out more
find out more
Neurosmart™ was completely different – there’s nothing else like it out there in terms of diversity training programmes. Companies have a tendency to always put people into boxes, whereas neurosmart™ helps you understand the difference between people and the thinking you need to draw on everyone’s strengths. Client quoteMore about our services
When leaders understand the neuroscience to help them as individuals and their teams reduce stress, they can then create conditions to enable the brain’s highly powerful cortex to work at its best. The neurosmart™ programme gives leaders the tools to help achieve this.More about neurosmart™
The neurosmart™ programme undertakes tailored research in key participant groups, e.g. leadership teams and top talent, that enables organisations to implement processes that improve productivity at work.Why not browse our resources?
What to expect from your Mindbridge diversity & inclusion workshops
Led by Kate Lanz
Led by Kate Lanz, with a background in big business, a published author on the subject of brain diversity and highly experienced at working with groups ranging from small groups up to groups of 300+
Our workshop programs are built for your particular business context and challenges. Mindbridge bring the neuroscience to life in a way that is specific to your diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Kate works closely with clients to gain a solid diagnostic of the particular issues they want to address.
- Case studies and exercises based in the client’s actual day to day reality will be used as part of the workshops.
- Workshops often include the use of actors so clients can apply insights to ‘real’ work situations.
- Workshops can include partnerships with people from the business to bring the neuroscience to life in the most involved way possible.
Mindbridge workshops on diversity and inclusion are based in a deep understanding of the psychology of group dynamics and how brain diversity add insight to any diversity and inclusion conversation .
- Our approach helps clients understand how to bridge between understanding individual psychology and group dynamics
- Kate has deep training in group dynamics
- As one of the coaching faculty at INSEAD the global business school Kate has run group coaching interventions for 15+ years
- Kate has authored chapters on diversity in major publications and the book, all the brains in the business, an exploration into the power of understanding brain diversity in a business context.
Tried and Tested Frameworks
Mindbridge workshops are designed to be highly practical with tools and frameworks that participants can put into immediate practice.
- Workshops include the introduction of tools for the application of the neuroscience in business
- The models and tools have been tested in the corporate environment so are known to be highly effective
- The tools and frameworks are designed to get the best of people from all backgrounds with every type of brain gender
- Participants will gain real insights into their own brain patterning that will make their use of the tools and frameworks even more effective
Multi media delivery
Our workshop programs are tailor made not just in terms of content but also format and the media we employ to deliver them. Digital media can be used in all kinds of ways to make the workshop more, powerful, inclusive and convenient.
Our workshops and content is made to be delivered in person or using online media in a virtual space or even some mix of the two.
More about digital media in our workshops
- We can use digital media as part of our real world workshop to increase engagement or where it’s the very best way to display an idea.
- Many of the teams we work with are spread across countries or even continents. We can have real world workshops but include virtual participants joining us into the room.
- Where the workshop is best suited to being fully virtual, you’ll find we’ve become very effective at reaching out and including all participants in the session to get the very best from web-based workshops.
I have developed models of applied neuroscience in action. These have been tried and tested with busy leaders.
My vision is to build brain-friendly working environments. I want to help leaders understand the power of igniting the neuro-chemistry that causes people’s brains to thrive. This enables them to be a positive influence on motivation and performance through the application of modern neuroscience.
At Mindbridge, we partner carefully and closely – we build long-term relationships and provide a safe environment to explore challenges and issues. By doing so, we are able to get close to the people and the culture of the organisation we’re working with, and can then provide a bespoke, focused and relevant approach.